No mystery. Idealonweb has developed a simple, 8 step process that will help guide you to an online presence. We will work with you to find the most cost-effective and efficient way to meet your specific requirements and goals.
- Meeting: Free initial consultation via phone, email, or in person. We'll take the time to understand your goals, brainstorm, and answer questions.
- Proposal: Idealonweb will evaluate the information gathered at the meeting and send you a Design Proposal detailing the scope of the project and the work to be completed with associated costs and estimated delivery times. Once an estimate is delivered, all add on services/work, redesign on any level and "after thoughts" are considered additional work and will be billed accordingly. Quotes are valid for 30 days.
- Contract: If proposal is agreed upon, a Design Contract will be sent to you for signature(s). Return signed Proposal and Design Contract along with any required deposit and/or fees.
- Material: You provide us your text, images, existing art work, product weight and cost, etc. as described in the Design Contract
- Initial Mockup: Based on information agreed upon in the Design Proposal, we'll create an initial design for your approval. Your input at this stage is extremely important to avoid costly redesign down the road.
- Final Mockup: A final design draft/mockup is presented for your approval. This becomes the basis for the rest of the site.
- Construction: Web pages are built using the final design and supplied content. The site is tested on multiple browsers and platforms for compatibility.
- Publish: Complete web site will be upload to a private area on your hosting space for your review. Upon final payment of Design Contract, the web site will be made public.